The /NOW Page Movement Derek Sivers started way back 2015, and here I am joining 6 years after.
Basically, I will put updates from what had happened the previous month and recent days leading to this post. Okay, here goes nothing…
/NOW IN LIFE
New UI design! In case anyone who checks this website every now and then haven’t noticed.
Got my 2nd dose of COVID-19 vaccine last week. Finally, another layer of protection from this pesky virus that’s been the greatest nuisance the past year.
What I need to do next is to get a damn haircut!
/NOW IN WORK
Starting to feel the pressure to complete all projects this Q4. When you don’t have full control of everything that goes into the project, it adds stress to finish everything as scheduled. Again, damn this virus!
WATCHING WHAT /NOW?
- YOUTUBE: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver: A weekly staple. I really love how this show deliver their weekly topic with just the right amount of humor.
- YOUTUBE: Other Late Night Shows: Seth Meyers, Stephen Colbert, Jimmy Kimmel. Filling the void Conan O’Brien left.
- YOUTUBE: Whose Line is it Anyway? Clips: Reviving my love for this show, especially the old episodes Drew Carey hosted.
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine: Almost done with the final season, it’s hard to say goodbye to a great show!
- Lucifer: Still can’t get myself to start with the final season. Again, a great show that I don’t want to end.
- Reruns: The Office, Commmunity, FRIENDS, HIMYM or TBBT, when I have a chance.
/NOW IN SPOTIFY
- ArkiTalks Podcast: one avenue where I get to hear friends talk and reminisce the past and know what they’re up to.
- OnlyFun with Chico and Gino: Kikay-barkada forever.
- Conan O’Brien Needs A Friend: ever so entertaining! Still hoping my entry to the Needs a Fan segment gets chosen so I can talk to the gang!
- 80’s-00’s songs: I really need to add new songs in my playlist.
YOU GAME, /NOW?
Might have time to relax and play a video game around December. A lot of things I need to prioritize.