After months of construction and preparation, we finally moved in! Bittersweet to leave the unit we rented for years, but living on your own place is priceless.
As a designer, I still see things that can be improved to make every corner functional but I will try to minimize the changes to save up. Nearing the -ber months already.
I barely had time to listen to podcasts, but here is what I liked most this month:
Haven’t Game in A While…
Since I was so pre-occupied with work and moving in, I was only able to play The Division 2 once, just to complete the new manhunt. Aside from that, been watching tons on TV. LOL.
- Arch and ID-related Channels: DamiLee, Daniel Titchener, The Local Project, 30×40, Stacked Homes, Reynard Lowell, Never Too Small
- Secret Invasion: The show is okay, but a great addition to the MCU timeline.
- Smosh: Staple. Feel good channel.
- Random Lo-Fi Music on YT: what I played every work hours. Kept me relaxed during stressful times.
- Atozy on YT: the stories he is covering are disturbing for society but hilarious at the same time…